Wednesday, May 22, 2019

InKing Royalty Blog Hop - Remember



Welcome to InKing Royalty's May Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word - and this month our projects are centered around REMEMBER. This word can mean different things to different people - fond memories, respectful tributes, special occasions that we'll never forget. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.

Hello friends!

I'm back from a little blog sabbatical, and happy to be hoppin' along with the Royals once again!

So for this month's theme, I had a little struggle deciding what exactly I wanted to do. There's so many things you can do with a "remember" theme! I decided that what I wanted to remember was to give thanks. Thanks for all the generosity and kindness that I receive even when I maybe don't deserve it.



I wanted to keep this relatively simple and clean, which is why I did the white frame on top of the white card base. I feel like it really makes the butterflies and sentiment pop. I used Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana, I absolutely love this color combination!
 I used the Butterfly Duet punch and Butterfly Beauty Thinlits to make the butterflies. I love how the thinlits had several of the tiny butterfly dies to make multiples so much easier 
 The sentiment and "thanks" die cut were made with the Well Said bundle. This set is a must have! I LOVE the variety of word dies in the set, and there's a sentiment in there for everything. It was a little pricey (worth it) so I made sure to order before the bundle pricing went away. It's a great set that will get a lot of use.


Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!

Have a magical day!
Nina



Thank you for hopping along with us.  If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:

  1. Brian King at Stamp with Brian
  2. Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
  3. Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
  4. Jan DuFour at Stamp Me Silly
  5. Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
  6. Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
  7. Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
  8. Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
  9. Nina King at InkPaperSequins
  10. Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
  11. Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping

5 comments:

  1. I love this color combination, Nina - and all that white. It's gorgeous! Your frame is a perfect perch for these butterflies. So glad you hopped with us today! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy color combination, Nina! Love all the white space and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to use the theme! I love the colors and the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! I adore the white on white, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

InKing Royalty Blog Hop - Remember

Welcome to InKing Royalty's May Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word - and this month our project...