Monday, February 19, 2018

A Little Wild for Festive Friday Challenge



I'm super excited today to share a card I created for the first ever Festive Friday Challenge! When I first heard about this new challenge, I just knew I had to join. The Festive Friday Challenge gives you a few options to include in your submission: a holiday, an element, or you can do both.  Not only are there options for your creations, you can earn points for prizes! How cool is that?





For the Festive Friday Challenge you can submit up to 3 projects. I had so much fun with the card I posted earlier that I wanted to make a second! I made this little cutie for my Godson for his first Valentine's Day.


I love these little cards and envelopes! They're too small for standard mailing as-is, but they make wonderful enclosure cards with a gift or as a sweet little something to let someone know you're thinking of them. And this one came together really quickly!

This adorable little lion was colored with my Stampin' Blends markers, and I love his look! The Stampin' Blends are alcohol markers, and they're so easy to use!

Paper:
Crumb Cake (base)
Coffee Break DSP (2 3/4 square and extra for envelope flap)
Thick Whisper White (for lion and leaves)

Ink:
Stampin' Blends Markers in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Bronze and Pink Pirouette
Pear Pizzazz for sentiment

Stamps and Dies:
 A Little Wild bundle ( A Little Wild stamp set and Little Loves framelits)
Lots to Love framelits


I hope you'll visit the Festive Friday Challenge page, and see all the wonderful projects! 

3 comments:

  1. Darling card Nina! I love the coloring with the Blends on the lion! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday. Hope you join us again soon! Don’t forget that to earn Fest Points, you need an account on the challenge site. If you haven't already registered, just click on login/register anywhere on the challenge site to get started. https://festivefridaychallenge.com/
    Blessings,
    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this not the cutest card ever!!! I absolutely adore it and your decorated envelope. Thank you, Nina, for entering a second card at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely in love with this sweet card, Nina! I love this little guy - and the little leaves popping out are a perfect addition. <3

    ReplyDelete

InKing Royalty Blog Hop - Remember

Welcome to InKing Royalty's May Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word - and this month our project...