Sunday, February 25, 2018

Jar of Love for GDP126

The first time I saw the Jar of Love stamp set in last years Annual Catalog, I fell in love. In North Carolina, canning jars are ubiquitous. If it can be put in or on a jar, it will be. Even my Valentine's flowers came in a jar this year (they were really pretty, for the record).
My card today:




When I saw the sketch at Global Design Project,  I knew I wanted to use my Jar of Love set. It has the cutest little Lightnin' bug, complete with glowing bum.
I really like the spray of flowers from the Wood Words set, and in White Craft ink, it really stands out on the Wood Textures paper. I have found myself reaching for this stack of paper pretty frequently, its so easy to use with so many projects.

The sketch from GDP:
My card was super easy to put together, the Wood Textures paper really does a lot of the work! 
I stamped the smallest jar on Thick Whisper White, and cut it out with the Stitched Framelits. A little  Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine and it's complete!
I hope you enjoyed today's card, and you head over to the Global Design Project to check out all the awesome inspiration!

Have a magical day!
Nina



1 comment:

  1. Love how you combined these two sets... that I own!! Always a plus! :)

    ReplyDelete

InKing Royalty Blog Hop - Remember

Welcome to InKing Royalty's May Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word - and this month our project...