Sunday, February 25, 2018

A little skunk showed up for FMS325

My mom asked me to make a card featuring a skunk for her good friend. Apparently her friend loves skunks, and has several as pets. I didn't know Skunk pets were a thing, but there's conventions and everything for them. Learn something new every day, right?
 We don't have a dedicated skunk set, but there's lot of fabulous Demos out there that figured out how to make a skunk with the Fox Builder punch.




At first I didn't know what I was going to do with the little skunk, but then I checked out the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and I knew that would work out really nicely


I thought the skunk would look right at home in the forest, so I whipped out my Woodland TIEF and made a little textured panel of trees. And trees need leaves, so I made a couple with my Vintage Leaves set, and added the skunk to that. Who knew skunks would be so cute?
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out all the awesome projects at Freshly Made Sketches

Have a magical day!
Nina

4 comments:

  1. I adore this card, Nina! The skunk is wonderfully surrounded by fun colors and textures. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! We don't have skunks here in New Zealand but I can't imagine I'd want one as a pet! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

InKing Royalty Blog Hop - Remember

Welcome to InKing Royalty's May Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word - and this month our project...