Welcome to InKing Royalty's March Blog Hop! Today's hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate Spring and Summer. With inspiration from Katrina & the Waves' song "Walking on Sunshine," we've created projects that share the joy and excitement that accompany warmer weather. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
For today's card, my biggest inspiration was my favorite things about spring: flowers and sunshine. Here in NC, it's been rainy/overcast for the past couple weeks. We even had snow! I'm ready for long days of sunshine and cool breezes, the perfect weather to enjoy outside for me. With that thought in mind, today's card:
A simple thinking-of-you card, showcasing the gorgeous Sweet Soiree paper and Sunshine Wishes dies. I love when I can let the DSP do most of the work for me, and this stack of paper does some heavy lifting. It's filled with beautiful flowers and cakes with foil accents, and it's truly gorgeous. The sunshine from the Sunshine Sayings dies is a perfect addition for this ode to spring. I made this card in a 5 1/2 square size to show as much of the paper as possible, like a garden of flowers. A big, cheery garden :)
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
Have a magical (hopefully sunshine-y) day!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie's Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery