Today I'm sharing a card I made featuring the beautiful Bundle of Love Specialty DSP. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a tendency to hoard all my beautiful paper - I'm pretty sure I'm far from alone :) This DSP is a beautiful collection of Very Vanilla with pink, blue and shiny gold. It's perfect for elegant cards and gifts, or fancy prams...which is what I made for you today.
Sneak Peek! You may not recognize the greeting stamped on the front...it's from a brand new stamp set from the upcoming Annual Catalog! It's called Animal Outing, and it's one of my favorites so far. It's got the cutest collection of adorable animals, which may cause you to overlook the sentiments, but look close, because they're pretty adorable as well. I added a small heart in Versamark ink, and I picked that out from another new set called Pick a Pennant. I love when I find that perfect little something I can use for a project :)
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
Candy Ford at StampCandy
There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
Have a magical day!
Have a magical day!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins <you are here :)
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie's Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp