Monday, March 5, 2018

Thank You for FF0002

It's time for another challenge at Festive Friday, which is a fun new challenge blog. They have two ways to play...and you can earn points for free goodies! How fun is that?!


This week's challenge:


I decided to make a quick Thank You card using One Big Meaning that just came in my most recent order. I don't have a lot of thank you stamps, and I really wanted to get some options. Thank you cards are an absolute must to have on hand!

My card:



I have turned into such a fangirl for Pool Party lately. I just want to use it for everything! For this card I wanted to really let the DSP shine, and Whole Lot of Lovely is a beautiful collection of papers. I used a strip of Tranquil Tide behind the sentiment, and to fancy it up a bit I used the Ticket Tear punch to give it some extra texture. A little Crushed Curry bakers twine, and it's ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by!
Nina


6 comments:

  1. Darling card Nina! So glad you entered the Festive Friday Challenge! I hope you keep joining us!
    Blessings,
    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! Looking forward to the next Festive Friday Challenge!

      Delete
  2. A lovely combination of colors for a really sweet card, Nina! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian! I love Pool Party with Tranquil Tide!

      Delete
  3. What a perfect way to show off this gorgeous paper! Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete

InKing Royalty Blog Hop - Remember

Welcome to InKing Royalty's May Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word - and this month our project...